STAYING IN TOUCH & UP TO DATE THROUGH REMIND
"WHAT IS REMIND AND WHY IS IT SAFE? Remind is a free, safe, and simple messaging tool that helps teachers share important updates and reminders with students & parents. Subscribe by text, email or using the Remind app. All personal information is kept private. Teachers will never see your phone number, nor will you see theirs." To join REMIND...
If you are in Science Fiction:
C Block, click HERE OR text code 9bbcb9b to the number 81010.
E Block, click HERE and text code ag2k9a to the number 81010.
If you are in Gods & Heroes - World Literature:
A Block, click HERE OR text code e2f92a to the number 81010.
F Block, click HERE and text code d8adhg to the number 81010.
If you are in 11th grade AP Literature:
B Block, click HERE and use class code hspsaplit to sign up.
**** Prefer to use your phone? Just text your class code to 81010.
High School for Public Service
10 Writing Tips - an Editorial Checklist
1. Every written assignment should have a heading that includes the following:
3. When referring to the title of a text, make sure it is
5. Be professional with your spelling - remember that spell check does not equal proofreading and that words should be written out (no abbreviations or text speak).
6. Be consistent with verb tense.
7. Check for subject-verb agreement.
8. Use apostrophes to show possession and omission.
9. Review comma usage.
** All printed work should be 12 Point, Times New Roman type, double spaced.**