Finish reading chapter 10 & make sure the reading questions are fully answered:
CHAPTER 10 READING QUESTIONS
pages 168 - 176 (in the book)
1. In detail, describe how Butt the Hoopoe is brought back to life.
2. What does Haroun find in his pocket that he can use to try to save the day?
3. What specific thing does Haroun wish in order to stop Khattam-Shud’s plan?
4. What are three things that happen after Haroun makes his wish?
5. How does Haroun return from the Old Zone? Be specific.
If you didn't finish reading at school, you can finish reading Chapter 10 digitally on THIS PDF - the reading is on pages 82-86.
**As you read, be looking for how Rushdie is ALLUDING to the Wizard of Oz in this chapter!
9th Grade Foundations
This class serves as a gateway course to our choice-based English Language Arts curriculum! It is a foundational course which will ensure the readiness of your reading and writing skills to support your learning throughout the rest of your high school career.